The Army Installation Geospatial Information & Services (IGI&S) program ensures the availability of the Army installation geospatial data infrastructure by providing policy guidance, program management, geospatial information technology, data and services that support the overall management and resourcing of Army installations worldwide and the mission of the Army.
Welcome to Army Mapper, the Army's enterprise geographic
information system (GIS).
Army Mapper includes:
- Web Map Viewer - a web-based interactive mapping tool providing basic viewing and querying of common data for all integrated installations
- Desktop Tools - commercial GIS and CADD software available through Citrix
- Data Repository - secure and robust data architecture to support managed maintenance and archival of standardized installation data
Army Mapper tools and data are secured with permissions-based access utilizing CAC authentication.
NOTE: Army Mapper is designed for use with Army standard web browsers, Microsoft Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox. Accessing the system with other browsers may prevent the application from operating as intended.
To request data, please use your CAC to log in to Army Mapper. Then follow the steps below to submit a data request:
- After successful CAC login, click the “My Army Mapper” link on the top of the page.
- Once on the “My Army Mapper” page, scroll down to the “Spatial Data Access” section and click “Download Data” to open the online form.
Phone: 1-866-335-ARMY (2769)
- Select Option 7 (Unclassified),
- then speak to a Representative
Army Mapper Helpdesk calls/email are answered by the Army Enterprise Service Desk (AESD). AESD will gather customer information and open a ticket. An Army Mapper Team member will complete the request. If an agent requests your SSN, do not provide as it is not required.